Sunday, September 18, 2011


My mother never...

 My mother never compared me with anybody else. She never talked about the words " better" ,"worse", "good" or "bad". She always asked me to be myself without comparing with others. She always emphasized the importance of being myself. She told me that there is a great power in accepting yourself , and when you accept yourself exactly as you are, you would release all of your potential which is needed to be grown, and then you can do everything that you want. She advised me that never try to be someone else, just because you think someone else is better than you. all people are equal. no one is better than another. this idea that you should be better than the others has been generated by our society just because they want make us to forget that we are all one nature. maybe you think that my mother is an educated person. on the contrary she is not educated. she didn't even graduate in her high school . I think this is the key that her natural mind has not been manipulated by educational  system.
 Now after many years of my childhood I can consider all of the truths that my  mom has thought me .I see people pretend that they like each other ,but this is just a show. all of them want to be better than others, so they cannot like those who have left them behind. People cannot love and hate at the same time ,and this awful competing life desires to hate if we want to win. we are always struggling to win, but on the  other hand we need to love because of our nature. these two desires are inconsistent with  each other. so we always carry a contradiction in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment